Even Santa likes a good knee slapper so we worked with Santa and his elves to put together a long list of jokes that will be sure to get you grinning. Enjoy Santa’s top 20 list of Christmas jokes that poke fun at the Elves, Reindeer and even himself… (P.S. these are great Christmas jokes for kids too)
20. What would a reindeer do if it lost its tail?
Go to a “re-tail” shop for a new one.
19. Who is never hungry at Christmas?
The turkey – he’s always stuffed.
18. What’s red & white and red & white and red & white?
Santa rolling down a hill!
17. Why is Christmas just like another day at the office?
You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit!
16. Why did the gingerbread man go to the doctor?
Because he was feeling crummy.
15. What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
14. Where does Santa stay when he’s on holidays?
At a Ho-ho-tel.
13. What nationality is Santa Claus?
12. What do you call someone who doesn’t believe in Father Christmas?
A rebel without a Claus.
11. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
Comic by Scott Nickel
10. How much did Santa pay for his sleigh?
Nothing, it was on the house.
9. What kind of music do elves like best?
8. What’s a good holiday tip?
Never catch snowflakes with your tongue until all the birds have gone south for the winter.
7. What happens if you accidentally eat a Christmas decoration??
You get “Tinsel”-itis!
6. Why does Scrooge love Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?
Because every buck is dear to him.
5. What do you call Frosty the Snowman in May?
4. Why are elves so depressed?
Because they have low elf esteem.
3. What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?
2. What do you call Santa’s helpers?
1. What does Rudolph want for Christmas?
A pony sleigh station!
Share these Jokes on Twitter by clicking here!